Accidental Insurance For Party Workers
Membership at Telugu Desam has been an age-old ritual that makes party members feel privileged and connected to the cause of the party. For the first time ever in the Country, TDP went a notch higher by bringing in a slew of benefits for members such as Rs. 2 Lakh insurance coverage (both death and accident), discounts in hospitals spread across the length and breadth of the two states and neighbouring states, concession in bus travel and others. It is making use of technology to record data in a bid to reduce manual errors. By charging a membership fee of Rs. 100/-, we built a strong eco-system where members feel involved and responsible in their various capacities and the party is made accountable for the security and welfare of each and every individual.Accidental Insurance: Every active members will be eligible for Rs. 2 lakh insurance and other benefits as mentioned below:
- In the event of accidental death of the member, the family will receive 100% sum insured.
- In case of Permanent Total Disablement due to an accident, the member will receive 100% sum insured.
- Loss of two limbs / both eyes / one limb and one eye wherein 100% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Loss of one limb or one eye wherein 50% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- In the event of the death of the member, Rs. 5,000/- each will be offered towards education of Children (not more than two).
The above conditions will be applied for deaths / injuries caused by terror attacks, wild animal attacks, snake-bite, insect-bite, electric shock, travel on air and water etc. Cash reimbursement of up to Rs. 50,000/- will also be offered to members to cover medical expenses arising out of admission into the hospital due to accident.